We are a small, local, long established well-being business that takes a pride in our reputation for both our effective solutions and caring attitude, and it goes without saying, in the quality of our work. We are essentially a human to human touch therapy centre, and our therapies are specifically designed to improve quality of life.
Opting for Walking On Air will save you the hassle of finding a parking space in town, high parking fees, frustrating traffic jams and restrictive opening hours. You will see from our many testimonials that opting for Walking On Air will also give you treatments that will exceed any reasonable expectations.
Owing to our love of learning, our opening hours are flexible, but generally long. We always try to keep a few slots free for emergency treatments, as we know you will be looking for a prompt appointment if you are in pain, and we are, after all, here to help.
- Call us if you want to complement to your medical care or wellbeing with something that is comforting, pleasurable, wholesome and has multiple benefits and no damaging side effects.
- Call us for recovery from injury and the need to rebuild and strengthen quickly rather than wait at least 6 weeks for a limited allocation of very short physio sessions that may or may not work anyway.
- Call us if you get repeated injuries in the same region and no-one has figured out why, or you have been attending a practitioner with no results or who requires you to have a weekly treatment over a very long time.
- Call us if you have been told that it is your age, the pain will be with you for a long time yet, or there is nothing more that the doctors can do to help. We understand how that can really get you down!
- Call us if you are horrified at or depressed by your predicted recovery time, but you need to get back to work or life quickly because your income or personality relies on it.
- Call us if the painkillers are not enough and the prolonged pain experience is losing you the sympathy of your loved ones, or a wound is too slow to heal.
- Call us if you have limiting scars and adhesions – be it physical or mental, and you think there is nothing to be done.
- Call us if you are exhausted or at the end of your rope, or maybe in fear of what the future brings.
- Call us if you are hoping to avoid a Big Mac therapy experience. Some of you will know what I mean!
- Call us if you are serious about transformation and eager to learn.
What have you got to lose by giving us a call? If we don’t think we can help you, we will be honest and tell you so. We are genuinely here to help!
Please just give as a call on 01483 454 000 and we will be happy to discuss your requirements to see if we can help, and find you an appointment if you wish.
We encourage you to check our testimonials to see how we have helped others out of their pain.
Please also see our terms and conditions before you book an appointment.